Usually I don't let this much time lag between posts, but a bunch of things have been happening since Thursday. I posted about it over at Un:Bound to serve as an excuse as to why I didn't have a review up this week, but I thought it would do nicely here as well.
7 Reasons Why I Don't Have a Review Today I Haven't Posted in a Bit
- I've been addicted to Batman: Arkham Asylum on Xbox 360 ever since picking it up last Thursday.
- In fact, I played it so much that I wound up getting sick.
- Despite being sick, I had to watch my son all weekend while the Missus worked, resulting in a lack of any rest, thus exacerbating the whole "sick" situation.
- Even worse, on the few occasions when I should have been resting, I was, alas, still playing Batman: Arkham Asylum.
- I'm also still reading a non-genre book, Bonk: The Curious Coupling of Sex and Science by Mary Roach, providing no end of hilarity and queasiness during dinner discussions with the Missus. I am quite frankly amazed and delighted at the lengths to which people will go to study human sexuality.
- I actually took a sick day today, and when not finally sleeping I decided to watch ONE EYED MONSTER based on Harry's review.
- Just kidding about #6. I actually played Batman: Arkham Asylum.